411 on Nick in NY

jeepman
This topic is 5212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was just a thread about this the other day.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=72646

He's just the type of guy I go for, other than the fact he's a bottom. Kind of a deal breaker, since I wouldn't want to be bumping purses with him all night.

That's awfully mean unless there is some kind of joke involved that I don't understand. Nick is definitely a masculine guy who can assume either position. So what if he prefers one over the other? Plus if that was an insinuation that he might be effeminant, well Nick is a nice guy, but he could break me apart-not too difficult a task since I am a couch potato- but could also break most other people into little pieces without breaking a sweat. So I wouldn't want to say that kind of thing anywhere near him.

Gman

Gman

Oh dear. I didn't mean to create a bruhaha. He listed himself in the profile as a bottom so I just made a joke (evidently a bad one). Apologies all around. And for the record, I think he has a spectacular body.

Oh dear. I didn't mean to create a bruhaha. He listed himself in the profile as a bottom so I just made a joke (evidently a bad one). Apologies all around. And for the record, I think he has a spectacular body.

If I came off too strident then I'm sorry too. I wasn't trying to start a war. It's not even as if I am especially close to Nick. But the one time I met with Nick he was so incredibly nice and concerned that I have a good time that I maybe overreacted.

Spanky what do you say we kiss and make up -figuratively speaking at least? I'm not very handsome, but I'm a nice guy.

G

I met him in LA. I agree with the poster in the previous thread mentioned above. He looks just like the pics in his ad, very hot, but there was something off about him....very mechanical. I love hairy guys and would have been a repeat customer, if he wasn't so mechanical....which is too bad since he's a nice guy.

If I came off too strident then I'm sorry too. I wasn't trying to start a war. It's not even as if I am especially close to Nick. But the one time I met with Nick he was so incredibly nice and concerned that I have a good time that I maybe overreacted.

Spanky what do you say we kiss and make up -figuratively speaking at least? I'm not very handsome, but I'm a nice guy.

G

Oh geez. No worries and you weren't strident at all. It's sweet that you were defending your guy. And I will always take nice and sweet over handsome. That's a no brainer.

xoxo (see, you got kisses AND hugs)

Archived