NY Bondage Club

uwsman2
This topic is 5192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, guys. Finally after much procrastinating about getting back there, I'm planning to check out NYBC again tonight. According to their website there are new props and toys available, and they are having a rubber night feature tonight. (Although rubber's not really my thing... most of the guys won't have rubber anyway.) A friend who likes to receive gutpunches is coming into town to meet me there and maybe we can get into some fun.. Will let you know what the scene was like.

NYBC Jan 31

I was surprised that the crowd was pretty respectable from opening time at 7, and several scenes got started pretty quickly. Figuring that the cold weather would keep people away, I found this surprising. So the NYBC is really hopping these days.

Guest TBinCHI
I was surprised that the crowd was pretty respectable from opening time at 7, and several scenes got started pretty quickly. Figuring that the cold weather would keep people away, I found this surprising. So the NYBC is really hopping these days.

What a timely thread. I was just discussing with a friend the possibility of a maiden visit to this establishment. I'm hoping that newbies (even though not in age) are welcome.

Good to hear that things were hopping as the last time I attended things were a bit slow. I have been meaning to get into the City for the past month but never made it into town due to the weather and a variety of other complications.

At any rate, I have always been quite impressed with Phen's flogging skills and with any luck will once more be on the receiving end sometime in the future...

However, the earliest I will be able to get into town will be sometime in March... Hopefully, things will be jumping then as well.

Re yesterday night at NYBC

Hey, whipped. Phen wasn't there last night - at least not before I left about 8:45. Bryan was doing the main scene on the stage and was well along by the time I was leaving. At that point there were three other scenes going on....

And newbies are very welcome, indeed eagerly welcome...

Hey, whipped. Phen wasn't there last night... Bryan was doing the main scene

Actually the last couple of times I attended it was Bryan who was not there... When both are present they do seem to work quite well in tandem. Phen appears to have the edge with various skills and knowledge. Plus he has the ability to convey his "wisdom" by offering insight into the whys and hows. On the other hand, Bryan seems to be the more "adventurous" of the two.

Phen and Bryan

Phen is the master; Bryan is the apprentice. At least that was the arrangement the first time I saw the two of them working together... but that is years ago. Bryan has mastered the skills and is now self-confident to work on his own when Phen is not there.

Watching Bryan work is a pleasure. He's got the most beautiful muscular body and friendly, earnest manner. Watching those muscles ripple while he is tying knots is enough to make you cream your pants... :))

Bryan

Bryan has mastered the skills and is now self-confident to work on his own when Phen is not there.

Yes Bryan is quite skilled and I would trust him, but still when it comes to wielding a whip it is Phen in whom I would have the most trust and confidence... at least when using a single tailed device where Phen would be able to do the old circus trick of cutting a cigarette in two and then be able to slice the remaining portion in two with a second swipe... and do so cleanly and crisply. I'm not sure if Bryan has reached that level of mastery.

Watching Bryan work is a pleasure. He's got the most beautiful muscular body and friendly, earnest manner. Watching those muscles ripple while he is tying knots is enough to make you cream your pants... :))

So true... so hot... and it is obvious that he enjoys the whole scene... and as I said the last couple of times I attended unfortunately he was not there...

I have already been worked over by Phen... Hopefully Bryan is in my future as well... and I would not want to be blindfolded so I can enjoy seeing Bryan do his thing in all his glory!

• 2 weeks later...

Valentine's Day special

So who plans to hit NYBC for the special Valentine's Day edition tomorrow night? Since it's a holiday weekend, one can go a bit later and stay a bit later and hope that maybe some of the college youth of this fair city will take advantage of the opportunity when a Sunday night isn't a school night!

Archived