George in Boston

cokimstr61
This topic is 5227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest OCBeachbody

Whenever I was in Boston I always had trouble of finding guys with some good reviews. George looks like a good guy. I did do a search via his number. An expired craigslist ad and the M4M reviews are the only ones that came up.

Ryan is a good guy I can recommend in Boston. He is a very natural strong guy and applies a good amount of pressure in just the right way! I met up with him in Spring of '09.

http://www.massagem4m.com/photos/m4m14029_0518092124v6Or54XF.jpg

http://www.massagem4m.com/californiatherapies

Ryan Does an excellent massage

I have used Ryan a number of times..his massage is great: good strong hands and just the right touch. He worked in the nude when I visited.

I could also recommend Michael....not as good looking as Ryan but the best massage out of everyone I've used in the Boston area. He does indeed look better than his pics suggest.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ma/boston/male-massage/13322/

I also got a great 4 hand massage from Jung and his roomate. Very sensual and having 2 guys massage you at the same time was out of this world.

http://www.massagem4m.com/ma/boston/male-massage/11672/

You could also try one of the many travelling massage guys who seem to come to Boston regularly.

I also have been looking at George but don't want to waste time and money. Will wait for a better set of reviews.

Let me know what you end up doing...Boston is a small community. The more we know the better for all.:)

Ryan is best masseur but....

I have lived in Boston for some time and of all the masseurs around I found Ryan to be one of the best looking and competent masseurs around. I had a total of 4 messages from him and was looking to book another one a few months ago when he informed me that he no longer wanted to work with me. His reason was that he had decided to no longer incorporate the sensual aspect of the message in his routine and that to make it a clean cut so to speak, he no longer wished to massage anyone with whom he had done sensual work in the past. Needless to say, I was extremely disappointed. I emailed him to further explain why he didn't want to just give me a legit massage but he never replied,

In my past massages with him he was always very polite, interactive and had the best personality....I just never imagined that there was anything wrong. I don't know of anyone else who had massages from him so cannot comment on anyone else. All I can say is that if I had a choice, he would be the one I would go to....sensual or legit. This guy is very good, attractive, competent and surely friendly (until he refused to see me again. I still wonder what the real story is).

masseurs who no longer do erotic massages

Ken 123 isn't alone in his dismay. A very good masseur, Nick, in Washington Heights (Mahnattan), used to give excellent erotic massages. Then he discovered some touchy-feely Eastern mumbo-jumbo philosophy, got a degree in acupuncture, and now gives "holistic" massages that improve your spirit, or whatever. I know this because his ads changed. The last time I was on his table, several years ago, before this acupuncture nonsense, I remarked that he used to give wonderfully erotic massages. He replied politely, "Well I don't do that any more." He gave me a pretty good "legit" massage, but I became an ex-client that day.

I'ven been to Dean on 3 occasions and I was satisfied....exactly as described. Unfortunately, it is almost a one hour drive from Boston and that just isn't very convenient. However, he is very good and accomodating.

Archived