NYC - Any alternative while Maximum is off line?

Troyster
This topic is 5244 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Going to be in NYC on business and always enjoy picking up the phone calling Stephen and having him make the arrangements for some fun.

With them off line what "easy" alternative exists? Its nice to call Stephen tell him what you are looking for and let him make all the arrangements.

Into an easy going good personality guy next door type. Like guys maybe into their 20s or 30s and maybe a little chest hair. Not a twink. Not tweeted. Just a guy who is fun to hang out with and roll around and see where it goes. Ross was superb at this. Marlon at Maximum was fun and a few more like that.

What's a guy to do in a NYC hotel room without Maximum on call???

Some freelance

What's a guy to do in a NYC hotel room without Maximum on call???

Well some of the Maxie guys do freelance... Colin/Leyton is the most obvious example. I also believe that Christopher does so as well, but I am not sure if he is in town. I can't seem to recall which others also freelance and really am not sure who is presently working it in NYC.

Where is Brooklyn Guy... that font of working guy knowledge... when you need him!

Jan 8...

Lankypeters is right! I just checked and Maximum supposedly will be back from its "Winter Hiatus" and will be up on line tomorrow January 8 at 3:00 PM... with a new look and some new guys!

It will be interesting to see what actually happens as "Stephen and Company" have always been a class act!

Maximum supposedly will be back from its "Winter Hiatus" and will be up on line tomorrow January 8 at 3:00 PM... with a new look and some new guys!

It will be interesting to see what actually happens as "Stephen and Company" have always been a class act!

The most eagerly anticipated event since the ball dropped on Times Square on New Year's Eve!

Lankypeters is right! I just checked and Maximum supposedly will be back from its "Winter Hiatus" and will be up on line tomorrow January 8 at 3:00 PM... with a new look and some new guys!

Fri Jan 8th 6:15 PM Still NO Maxie Men Return? :confused:

I wonder if the "Reviews" will Return before Maxie Men does?

Archived