411 Dean Chicago

Thumper
This topic is 5276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Regrettably not. But from the pics, one is almost persuaded to fly there oneself and give him a test-drive for you!

This is TOTALLY illogical, but I trust my gut, so here it goes: in my experience, hair in the face, that kind of hair cut, means indifferent. I know, stupid. But Ryan looks fun. FUN is much much much infinitely much more important to me than hot.

Ryan's My First Choice, too.

Hi Thumper,

I totally understand your point about Dean.

Based purely on both mens' pics, Ryan would be my first choice too when comparing Dean and Ryan.

In my opinion, Ryan's photo set depicts a well-groomed, hygiene-conscious guy with good posture (i.e., self-confident) who maintains an attractive, muscular physique. You bet I'd go for stud-muffin Ryan and his slightly furry, beefier boy-ass in a heartbeat! :)

Please let us know how it all turns out (with either Ryan or Dean). Good luck, man!

Thank you kindly for the assistance. On a sadder note--Ryan whom the OP mentioned, no longer seems to be listed on the site.

Gman

Fuck damn shit hell! Man, he was the only one who interested me. DAMN!

River's too tall, Dean's/Billy's too pretty boy. Damn double damn damn.

Archived