12/8 coverboy Romann fan club

NYTomcat
This topic is 5280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's a Hot Scar...

Thanks for sharing such a personal story with us, Romann. We all have battle scars--some are above the surface and some are below--but we all have 'em.

Hurry on up to Chicago. I'm standing in line with the rest of your fans waiting for my turn to lick your sexy abs (and hot scar) soon. :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet again all of you have me blushing! Thank you for the kind words which have been great to read as my flight to SF has been sitting on the runway here in DFW for the past hour. I can't think of a better way to pass the time - thank you all again! And my scar thanks you too! ;)

Life is very short and just as quickly as each day concludes, it could honestly be our last. Luckily, my light was extinguished and I survived the accident and moved forward - minus a spleen and that blasted scar! :)

I remember a conversation with the nurse that sat with me the entire night after the surgery to repair my broken body. When I finally woke up, Roe the nurse (I still drop by the hospital every time I visit the family to see her) and she told me that while they were very concerned that I wouldn't make it due to the amount of blood lost they were more concerned with the fact that if I didn't make it, they would have had to face my mother. Apparently my mother had some choice words with the surgeon and nurse during her fit of rage and panic. They were more afraid of facing my mother than losing me. :)

In all seriousness, a very touching story, and thanks for sharing all your experiences.

Now, please tell us that once you were on the road to recovery you were in the hands of a hunky male nurse who gave you sponge baths and dealt with other "needs" since your wrists were broken. Well, one can always fantasize!

Archived