LA in August?

Matt_Vancouver
This topic is 8002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok LA here I cum

Well the response on here has been....um slow, but my email has been flooded with people telling me to get my frozen Canadian ass down to LA in August.

So with little fanfare, I'm coming to LA late august. I will email, anyone that showed interest, a finalized itinery later next week.

Maybe I'll be discovered, become the latest 'IT' girl, and get the center square on Hollywood Squares... or maybe I'll just get laid a LOT!: )

matt(off to Hong Kong, gotta pack my chopsticks)

Guest DCeBOY

RE: Ok LA here I cum

i think i'm going to LA in july during the SF trip.

maybe.

i'll leave little humorous messages for you to find.

annoying pop-ups

Shit sorry guys, just rechecked my site, and he's right, but I only got one pop up.

My redirect site has changed it's rules recently, so that instead of a discreet banner ad, now you get a pop up.

Anyhow, the best way I've found to get rid of them, is a little tool called Zero Popup. which you can find for free at sites like C-net, or Tucows.

As far as I know it only works with Internet Explorer, but it does work!!

With some sites, which require a popup in order to login, you can easily disable zero popup by right clicking on it in your system tray, and choosing exit.

It's the best one I've found, so give it a try, and thank me later: )

matt(apology for the annoyance joculover)

Guest Tampa Yankee

RE: Ok LA here I cum

Ummm.... I always liked Matt's pop-up. }> And thought it seems close to a ton, I like some heavy lifting now and then. :+

Archived