VinForOne

Lewis H
This topic is 5311 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Most Strikingly Handsome Man in New York."

And you pay $900 for an outcall. I wonder if that's an hourly rate?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=206886

I know you have to sell yourself, but I personally am getting an overly boastful vibe here, which to me signals it might be a bad, not-so-mutual time. Notice the wording: No disappointment here refers a lot to his looks. Doesn't say anything about what he would do for you. Still, always nice to look.

Any experience with this one?

Well, he also says his talents are "Modeling, Go-Go Dancing, Massage, Travel Companion." Ain't no mention of a great blojob or an A-1 fuck. I don't care how good-looking he is, $900 better at least get me a blojob.

Also, this fixation on drop-dead handsome. As far as I can tell, when having sex, you see about 10 square inches of skin - if you are doing it right.

First of all the $900/hour is a non-starter. I doubt he makes that kind of money trading municipal bonds or whatever it is at his daytime Wall Street job. In addition, it is nice to be self-confident about your looks and your abilities but (quoting from his RB ad) this is a tad too much:

" I will GUARANTEE im the best looking man you can get on this service. Im athletic and chiseled like a roman statue. My face is very masculine and angular and my eyes are blue/green. My body is of olive complexion and Im perfectly built with the perfect cock"

With all due respect, I will PASS on this one.

Archived