NYC best?

TerryP
This topic is 5301 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He really does look great! And now I see this morning a new review of "Gabe" in NYC, who is exactly what I'm looking for (at least physically).

Thanks guys for helping narrow down my options! Still open to other suggestions though in case I can't arrange something with Gabe or Leo.

Much much closer, but maybe someone a little younger. Ha ha - I have specific tastes - I guess I figure if there's anywhere that I can find exactly what I want, it's NYC.

Terry P, Why not wait for a few days before responding? One does not have to respond to every recommendation! I write this because this seemingly has been the protocol that has tacitly been used during the years that I have perused and read threads of others as well as my own!

I do not write this to repress your asking or citing your desires!

I wrote 3 replies (other than this one). There were 8 messages posted from people other than myself in response to my post (other than yours). I really don't see what the problem is - I am engaging in a discussion with some people who are trying to help me.

Archived