Buffboyzzentertainment

Buff Daddy
This topic is 5326 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree Friday or Saturday night would be SO much better.

I really miss the BuffBoiz ... best entertainment in NY since

the close of the Gaiety.

Tchau,

Fisher

In my frustration, I feel remiss in not including a preface to my statement. Though I have never attended a Buff Daddy function I am appreciative there is someone like him attempting to do such things. I am also appreciative of the continual efforts of Jaycnj. As I have to traverse over and through mountains to get to the Big Apple, Sunday nights are a challenge due to work Monday morning. Like LIguy, I have to get up at 5:15 (those 15 minutes that I have over LIguy mean the world to me) and I am also in the care of an elderly parent. I am sure if I was closer to NYC then I wouldn't have such a challenge with Sunday nights.

How regretful I am that I didn't take more advantage of the Gaiety, REDS, and Stella's when they were open. It's more disturbing that this incredible city can't have some displays of male skin other than a Sunday night. Daddy of Buff, it is with sincere hope and desire you are able to get a function going on a Friday or Saturday night that is indeed in Manhattan.

With that said, I am still heavily mourning the loss of the Puta Barata parties.

Archived