Christian Curry (clothed - sigh)

SFViking
This topic is 8057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today's (5/26/02) NY Times has an article on Christian Curry, the former Morgan Stanley investment analyst who posed for nude photos which wound up in a gay magazine (I think it was Black Inches.) Anyone remember which issue it was?

(Something tells me we'll be reading about this young man for quite a while; he ran the nightclub outside which Lizzy Grubman ran down a bunch of pedestrians. One article mentions the amount he won in his legal settlement with Morgan Stanley as $52 million.)

Mmmm - I can't remember which magazine he was in, but I am almost certain that it wasn't "Black Inches".

As I recall he was a cute, almost twink-ish type, with a nice body but he didn't quite have the, ahem ..., "inches" for that particular publication.

Curry was displayed in Playguy. In his discrimination suit, he claimed that Morgan Stanley was racist and homophobic (since mostly gay men read that mag, even though Curry is str8).

Also, the story is that Morgan Stanley paid $1million to the National Urban League and nothing to Curry. ;)

Well, he sure is cute:

http://graphics7.nytimes.com/images/2002/05/26/fashion/26curr.184.jpg

Dick

Archived