"Out in the Silence"

Greathands
This topic is 5353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My partner and I had the chance to see this new movie/documentary last evening and greatly enjoyed it.

The story begins after two men from DC go to Canada to get married and then submit their wedding photo to their hometown papers ... one of them the New York Times and the other a small town paper in northwestern PA.

As we might unfortunately expect, the response from the small town is less than supportive. What ensues is a journey back to this hometown. Highlighted in the movie is the story of a 16 year old young man as he struggles with being bullied in school.

To learn more about the movie, go to www.outinthesilence.com.

Guest greatness

Thanks for the review

I will go check it out.

My partner and I had the chance to see this new movie/documentary last evening and greatly enjoyed it.

The story begins after two men from DC go to Canada to get married and then submit their wedding photo to their hometown papers ... one of them the New York Times and the other a small town paper in northwestern PA.

As we might unfortunately expect, the response from the small town is less than supportive. What ensues is a journey back to this hometown. Highlighted in the movie is the story of a 16 year old young man as he struggles with being bullied in school.

Guest zipperzone

It sounds like a film I'd really enjoy. Only problem is..... I've sworn off going to movies or any other crowd scenes during the H1N1 scare. Am I being too chicken hearted or just prudent?

Guest ryan2552

Thanks for posting this information.

Archived