Gabe's review

kjun
This topic is 5360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gabe~~

Totally agree with you about Gabe. Check out his Rentboy/man site and see some other photos--he is absolutely gorgeous. If I had money and lived in NYC or DC I would worship that young man!!! From the review he also sounds like a person who is a joy to spend quality time with, aside from the sex. I suspect his phone may be ringing off the hook in the next few weeks.

Phone? hooks?

I guess his phone would be ringing off the hooks if he listed a phone number. Nothing on rentboy or on the review. Just an email address on the review, and on rentboy you have to go through their email. The review indicates he's a "newbie" at this, so maybe he wants to avoid being overwhelmed with phone calls in light of the spectacular pics. The most important thing about the review, in my opinion, is that it confirms the pics are accurate and the guy is "into it." Definitely one to go on the list of "to do" --- !

I guess his phone would be ringing off the hooks if he listed a phone number. Nothing on rentboy or on the review. Just an email address on the review, and on rentboy you have to go through their email. The review indicates he's a "newbie" at this, so maybe he wants to avoid being overwhelmed with phone calls in light of the spectacular pics. The most important thing about the review, in my opinion, is that it confirms the pics are accurate and the guy is "into it." Definitely one to go on the list of "to do" --- !

He has been talked about before on the Forum--a couple of months ago when he 1st made an appearance on RB--I don't think his name was Gabe then--but it could have been.

I called hiim up--spoke very good understandable English with an accent--who alas didn't bottom.

Addendum--I found the thread--but it doesn't have much info. He used to call himself Tyler.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?t=68254&highlight=english

Gman

Archived