Visiting Strip Club Soon & Need Advice

jgoo
This topic is 5332 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I am going to be in Toronto and staying near Remingtons. Decided since I have never been to a strip bar before that I should give it a go (even though I understand there are alot of mixed reviews/opinions about Remingtons). I would really appreciate some advice as to the proper etiquette and what to expect so I don't act like a total rube. Basically how much to tip when they come up for conversation? What is allowed and not allowed in private? What about bringing up their willingness to meet up later? Any general or specific advice would be greatly appreciated.

Etiquette

Go in with an open mind, smile on your face, and be relaxed. Some of the guys at Remingtons are very aggressive - miguel - take your time to chat with the guys. Normally don't have to tip them when they are chatting you up, most will ask if you want a private dance - meaning private booth. Place is being remodeled so not sure if downstairs is open, but upstairs is. Sunday is ladies night, so avoid that night unless you want to be around the screaming drunk straight girls. Most of the guys are straight but friendly once in private. What goes on in private, golden rule of all blogs, never tell - it varies too much by dancer. Tell them upfront how many songs you want, normally 20.00 per song. You will also pay 5.00 per visit to a private booth. Have fun

You might want to post the dates of your visit here in the "Traveling Members" forum and ask if there's someone who'd like to meet you at Remingtons. Having a companion who is familiar with the place is the quickest way to learn the ropes and avoid expensive mistakes. And it's lots of fun to have someone to discuss the boys with.

Remington

You might want to post the dates of your visit here in the "Traveling Members" forum and ask if there's someone who'd like to meet you at Remingtons. Having a companion who is familiar with the place is the quickest way to learn the ropes and avoid expensive mistakes. And it's lots of fun to have someone to discuss the boys with.

Great suggestion and I will post right now. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Archived