From eBay: "straight male gay virginity for sale"

NorthWoods
This topic is 5341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

eBay item number: 130335062859 "straight male gay virginity for sale"

"I am selling the whole package, this is a one time only auction. There will be no lovey cuddles after ward. We will meet up at a brothel that I have lined up and have a chat and a drink. No rough sex cause I do not want to get hurt. Both parties will have to keep this in touch with reality. I'm not gay I have no clue what to do. You physicly hurt me on purpose and the secion will be over. This includes a massage, hand job, and you know the other thing. All questions are welcome and only body pics will be given till the meet. I don't want my face plastered all over the tv. All cost's for travel and accomidies are put at your hands. Every thing must be paid for."

Guest greatness

Is this legal?

What is the state law on this in Idaho or even federal law? It must be a joke right?

"I am selling the whole package, this is a one time only auction. There will be no lovey cuddles after ward. We will meet up at a brothel that I have lined up and have a chat and a drink. No rough sex cause I do not want to get hurt. Both parties will have to keep this in touch with reality. I'm not gay I have no clue what to do. You physicly hurt me on purpose and the secion will be over. This includes a massage, hand job, and you know the other thing. All questions are welcome and only body pics will be given till the meet. I don't want my face plastered all over the tv. All cost's for travel and accomidies are put at your hands. Every thing must be paid for."

This reads like someone has Smoked just a little too much Weed! ;)

Archived