Aldo Busnelli

OceanTraveller
This topic is 5415 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Clients Looks!

Any info on Aldo out of Fort Lauderdale ? He requires a pic to make sure that there is compatibility but seems to be rather well spoken !!

ALDO does take some Purdee Pix's. BUT the Photo for "Client" Compatibility? Headshot or What:confused: LOL That Part may turn off more than a few.

Paying some Goodlooking Working Guy after he has Judged a Clients Looks makes me think he has more than a Few Dislikes he can't "Work It" with?

But IF that's the way HE does Biz it isn't unheard of! :D

Any info on Aldo out of Fort Lauderdale ? He requires a pic to make sure that there is compatibility but seems to be rather well spoken !!

I saw him for an overnight about a year and a half ago. His pictures were old at that point--but I think he resembled them fairly well. I haven't looked lately to see whether he has updated them. Assuming he is still in shape, he is athleticallly muscular--not a big body builder type.

As for the evening, he was a nice companion through dinner--and was a good bed partner afterward. He is very masculine and self-assured--although not cocky at all. He was a great kisser--very passionate. He was a bottom for me--although I doubt he gets asked to do that much. I have been thinking about rehiring him, but I haven't been back to Florida. He didn't require a photo of me--hmm maybe it was after his experience with me that he decided he needed a photo 1st :)

Gman

i saw him for an overnight about a year and a half ago. His pictures were old at that point--but i think he resembled them fairly well. I haven't looked lately to see whether he has updated them. Assuming he is still in shape, he is athleticallly muscular--not a big body builder type.

As for the evening, he was a nice companion through dinner--and was a good bed partner afterward. He is very masculine and self-assured--although not cocky at all. He was a great kisser--very passionate. He was a bottom for me--although i doubt he gets asked to do that much. I have been thinking about rehiring him, but i haven't been back to florida. He didn't require a photo of me--hmm maybe it was after his experience with me that he decided he needed a photo 1st :)

gman

Gar...That was a Good One!

Those are the same pictures he had a year and a half ago--and some of them are at least 3 to 4 years old. He used to advertise on M4RN for several years --around 2005 to 2006. (I had been drooling at his pictures for years before I took the plunge.) But I would bet he still looks the same.

Gman

Archived