Montreal Pride Weekend

eeyore
This topic is 5380 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was a magical weekend in Montreal for Gay Pride. I normally like getting to Montreal several times during the summer but I kept holding off for a stretch of good weather before driving up from Vermont. Well it took a very long time but summer finally arrived in the Northeast just in time for Montreal Pride - four straight days of sunny hot weather with beautiful boys everywhere, and Ste. Catherine Street bursting with energy and fun. Saturday (8/15) was GLBT community festival day on Ste. Catherine featuring vendors, booths, shows and lots of diverse people having good old fashion plain fun. I posted some amateur videos on YouTube that I took with my new iphone that attempt to capture some of the fun and festive atmosphere. Here are the links to what I’ve posted so far.

My favorite time was seeing the Montreal Gay Men’s Chorus singing ‘Somewhere Over the Rainbow.’ It’s hard to make out but there’s a very attractive Asian man singing front row center:

Other miscellaneous scenes from Ste. Catherine Street on Saturday afternoon

I also have some of the parade on Sunday (8/16) as well as some eye candy stills that I will post later along with a narrative on a few of my club experiences once I get a few more of my ducks in a row.

Archived