Rafael Briggs in Chicago

cityguy
This topic is 5389 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=170969&scid=29592924&sp=1&pos=2

I would love to hear more about Rafael as I am considering seeing him when I visit Chicago next month. I think his pictures are great but am a little surprised that there are no reviews. I know there were a few favorable comments here about him awhile ago, but any recent updates? Is he really interactive? (that's what I am hoping). Thanks for your help.

Cityguy

He's physically everything you see in the pics -- simply gorgeous, smooth skin over the body of a model, with a shaved bald head and a masculine face, including very sexy, luscious lips. He's got a deep, masculine voice, although I wouldn't call his manner overtly masculine. He kisses and he's totally versatile. He's a nice guy but reserved and not overly interactive. He enjoys sex, and when we met he rode me and came himself. But I wouldn't call him passionate, and when he came I was surprised because I hadn't realized he was that into what we were doing. I hope this helps.

Thank you dutchal, that is very helpful and much appreciated. I am tempted to see Rafael. Although as you say he was not overly interactive or passionate, it does sound like there are enough other good things there that would compensate.... I guess the further question I would like to ask is 'would you see him again?'

Thank you dutchal, that is very helpful and much appreciated. I am tempted to see Rafael. Although as you say he was not overly interactive or passionate, it does sound like there are enough other good things there that would compensate.... I guess the further question I would like to ask is 'would you see him again?'

CityGuy-- Go for it; hire Rafael; then after your meeting him-- write a review which would be helpful for all prospective and future clients of his.

I wish Dutchal would have written a review; it is still not late to do this since apparently it's needed!

Archived