411 on Matan Shalev in NYC

ncgayguy
This topic is 5392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest adnyuki
Anyone have any experience? His rates are steep, but he's so hot I'd consider paying if I knew someone else had a positive experience.

http://www.rentboy.com/listing.aspx?lid=194549

While I confess I like most of Michael Lucas' films, I find it a bit disconcerting how his "newest stars" end up almost immediately advertised (by his company) on Rentboy on the high end of the NYC market untried, and untested, with only their screen performances as something to go on.

It seems these guys get invited over here (sponsored??), but then have to put it out to make ends meet, which makes the whole experience with any of them a bit uncomfortable (some kind of subtle sex slavery??) since they are paid so little for their stellar apparances in his films. Before people jump all over this - it is only my impression, not a fact (tho I know most get no more than $300 for a turn in his films, which I find amazingly cheap pay for what they have to do!!!)

I always secretly admired M.L., but now that I have met some of his stable boys, I have second doubts as to any altruistic qualities he may have in this side of the industry, and I do not think ANY guy is worth over $300 an hour. But I am sure someone will be willing to part with those high sums... :(

Another Lucas Stable Guy!

While I confess I like most of Michael Lucas' films, I find it a bit disconcerting how his "newest stars" end up almost immediately advertised (by his company) on Rentboy on the high end of the NYC market untried, and untested, with only their screen performances as something to go on.

It seems these guys get invited over here (sponsored??), but then have to put it out to make ends meet, which makes the whole experience with any of them a bit uncomfortable (some kind of subtle sex slavery??) since they are paid so little for their stellar apparances in his films. Before people jump all over this - it is only my impression, not a fact (tho I know most get no more than $300 for a turn in his films, which I find amazingly cheap pay for what they have to do!!!)

I always secretly admired M.L., but now that I have met some of his stable boys, I have second doubts as to any altruistic qualities he may have in this side of the industry, and I do not think ANY guy is worth over $300 an hour. But I am sure someone will be willing to part with those high sums... :(

Totally Agree It's like every guy M. Lucas "Employs" all of a sudden is allegedly Great at "Working It" in Private at Ridiculous Rates!

There's alot more to it than just taking a Purdee Pix! :D

Some of these guys including Lucas ain't all that good in his DVD'S ..So I'm doubting they are even worth their alleged Star Rates IN PERSON! ;)

Archived