Big brother new season

TRAVLINLOT
This topic is 5381 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chima and "the girls"

Jessie is no threat to win it all---IMHO, it's Chima who needs to be booted this week. If Jeff and the men plus Lydia and Jordan don't see the threat, then they will regret it. Jeff with the coup d'etat power has the ability to totally change the power structure, but I doubt if he has the insight(or maybe the paranoia?) to see it.

Strange: Last year and this, I KNEW who I did NOT to win, but I have no one that I really WANT to win. Still watch though :)))

Chima Hellraiser

Here's a lil insight from the feeds...

BB Exec. Prod Alison Grodner supposedly laid down the law over the PA to the House Guests today concerning disruption of the Thursday live show.

Also, the Thursday live audience behind Julie Chen has been asked to arrive/begin seating at 11:30am(PDT) rather than the normal 3:30pm(PDT)

This could be because Chima has vowed to "flip the fuck out & start tearing shit up" should anyone mess with her noms.

The show could possibly be on a tape delay due to Ms. Chima.

Right on, Cash...look for me back in NY in Dec. b4 Christmas<g>

Question

To the response about HOH and POV not being able to be evicted:

Can't Jeff, with the coup d'etat power change Chima's nominations, AND put her up?? I was hoping that Chima could be evicted because of that "mystery" power. Did I miss something?

As much as it would delight me to see Chima walk out tonight, she (and Kevin) are the only 2 Jeff cannot nominate. In the last episode, Jeff seemed to indicate he was putting up Jesse and Natalie with Jesse as the main target for eviction (guess he wants the hunk factor reduced in the house :) I'll be satisfied to see Jesse leave. Physically, sure he's perfection, but it's difficult to tolerate the attitude. Watching Jeff (the 'nice' hunk) vanquish Jesse (the 'villain' hunk) will make for a fun evening. What will be difficult will be watching Jesse sit next to Julie Chen and explain how 'in control' he was of the house all season and continue to find ways to toot his own horn. If Natalie leaves instead, fine...she's annoying as well and we'd still have Jesse to look at with his demise occuring another week. I'm wondering, though, if Jeff DOES overthrow the house, is he exempt from playing for HOH next week?

BTW, I think it's great that Chima is promising drama if her noms are overturned. She's another delusional diva. Kevin has contributed nothing of interest so far this season and while this is keeping him in the game, he's really a weakling/wimp. I keep waiting for the Jordon idiot-facade to drop and a shark to emerge (little chance, I fear though.) Jeff is the guy to root for but as in the past, the nice guy always goes home leaving 2 undesirable snakes fighting it out at the end. Looking forward to tonight's episode.

It was great to see Jessie leave ...but I would have been just as happy to see Natalie leave.

I'm now sitting here watching BB After Dark on Showtime. Chima, Lydia and Natalie are sitting there crying about Jessie leaving. Ugh.

The real question of the night was ... WTF was Julie Chen wearing tonight? That was the last thing a pregnant woman ... or any woman ... should be wearing.

Jessie gone~~

I was hoping that Jeff would put up Natalie and Michelle--then one of the two scheming females would have been gone. OK, so Jessie, the body, isn't around to admire anymore, but watching him last night I wasn't sorry to see him go. He has the personality of a slug---if he thinks he can make it on the WWF or any other pseudo-fight scenario, he's delusional. BTW I could read the front of the T shirt he had had made for the event---his photo, the motto: The Man, The Myth, The Legend, but I couldn't read what was on the back. Can anyone help?

There are four contestants who seem to be just floating through this season: Jordan, Natalie, Kevin and Lydia. In fact when I think about the remaining contenders, there is NO ONE I would want to spend 60+ days with. I may just opt out of the whole thing, as I did last year--didn't care who won, they were all losers. Sighhhh, but this is what you get when you get sucked into "reality" shows, right???

Bye Bye Big Guy!

I do agree with most JESSE and his 2nd chance at 15 mins of Fame, will probably Unless he's real Lucky just Fade into Reality History.

As far as WWE goes..Their Latest Star "Tyler Rexx" a Total Hunk who ain't afraid to wear a Speedo and wear it Damn Well I might add, is THE MAN right now on MY TV! :D

Chima cheats us

While certainly not sorry to see her go, I will miss seeing her evicted with a vote cast by hotheaded (and hot) Russell (after she failed at engineering his demise last week.)

The grapevine seems to indicate a regular eviction week ahead rather than the double eviction previously planned. I'll bet Lydia secretly hopes she is evicted so she can get alone time in the jury house with Jesse before Natalie joins them to resume the lame triangle started in the house.

This has developed into a decent season for BB (as if watching the beautiful Jeff wasn't sufficient :). )

New HOH??

WOW!! Didn't see this coming. I was hoping that on Sunday's episode, they would explain what happened with Chima. In my local newspaper there was an article stating that Chima had been removed from the cast, but last night they made only a "passing" reference to the fact that someone was removed because of a "melt-down."

I guess on Tuesday they will reveal all, or as much as they want to keep some mystery and tension. With Chima gone, the girl threat seems to have evaporated!! Yay!

Now if the "floaters" can be booted, the finalists might become clearer.

Great !

I thought Chima was obnoxious from day one; I couldn't stand her even when she was being nice. I would love to have seen her knocked out by a vote - I can only imagine how horrible it would be around a person like her 24/7. When the season is over I'm willing to bet there's going to be some talk about what it was like to be around that nutcase!

Guest greatness

well

I haven't seen what she was wearing but I think fashion is very subjective. A dress that fits a certain person well will not be suitable for other people. It's a personal taste and we might as well respect it. Not everybody can wear or afford to wear a perfect outfit every time.

What I didn't like about Karen in Will and Grace was she intentionally disparaged Grace's fashion style. I stopped watching that show because a show that should be able to demonstrate not well known good aspects of gay people failed to do so miserably.

The movie Sex and the City made me almost cry because it shows some of the reasons why we are in the current economic situation. A news cloumn writer can afford that much expensive clothes in NY? She must be full of the credit card debt.

Our media hides the reality and depict something not desirable as something cool. My point is that sometimes we are in a mess because our minds are not clear. There are many people who take advantage of people to make money. You might think making a kid go blind to solicit money on the street is bad in the movie Slum Dog Millionaire. Our media and greedy businesses are doing much more seriously damage to our minds to make money. It is just unfortunate.

It was great to see Jessie leave ...but I would have been just as happy to see Natalie leave.

I'm now sitting here watching BB After Dark on Showtime. Chima, Lydia and Natalie are sitting there crying about Jessie leaving. Ugh.

The real question of the night was ... WTF was Julie Chen wearing tonight? That was the last thing a pregnant woman ... or any woman ... should be wearing.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm A Superstar

I could post so much about this season's Big Brother.

My favorite is Jessie interviewed by Entertainment Weekly the morning after coup'd etat

Watch video clip posted after article on Chima.

http://tinyurl.com/qt8hxj

Notice when Jessie CORRECTS the interviewer who asks about the 'coup'd etat' & says/believes Jeff's power was called the 'hakuna matata'(actually, a song from Lion King) four times during the sit down.

Assholism at its finest...complete with mugging like The Rock.

Second, watch the Ross Mathews show: Chima Special

http://tinyurl.com/mmdkeg

Listen for Ross' quick comment(around 8:05 to 8:45 mark) about interviewing Jessie during the MaryAnn from Seattle phone-in.

Enjoy BBers...

I'm not a fan of Jessie, but I really don't think he was correcting the interviewer. IMO, I just think he's being sarcastic and calling it hakuna matata.

And while I'm not impressed with his attitude, etc., I'm even less impressed with the person doing the interview. Certainly not one of the better journalists out there.

#bb11

I think Jessie blocked out everything when Jeff stood up. His brain said OUT! & that's all he could think about. He may not know what the power was called.

Wasn't Russ classy when he left the show? HE is the guy I would hire for WWE-type work...nice presence!

*Spolier*

Kev as new HoH has nominated Jeff & Michele. Saturday's VERY early a.m. veto comp went to Michele. You know she's taking herself down & Jordan replaces.

Production folks DO NOT want Jeff to go according to Kevin as he exited the diary room. Jeff is a ratings winner for the chicks & the gays.

BTW, Kevin was warned with possible expulsion for hiding house props. I don't think that incident or Lydia's self-cutting threats will ever be mentioned on the CBS broadcasts.

Good season!

Archived