"United Breaks Guitars" video

Romann
This topic is 5432 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I found this YouTube video as a popular view to be quite funny as I too have had damaged luggage not just on United Airlines but also other carriers several times. I thought it was a unique way to voice his complaint after it wasn't resolved. Yikes!

Plus, it mentioned my old stomping grounds back in Nebraska. :)

Enjoy!

OH YES! Quite familiar with that small town (one of many in Nebraska) due to a number of school trips there when I was in Junior High. :) For those who don't and are interested in learning a bit of knowledge about this fine little Nebraska town, here is a link. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexington,_Nebraska

What is FWIIW? This is a new one to me. :)

FWIIW-

I was in Lexington, NE Sunday. Know where that is?

Best regards,

KMEM

Guest zipperzone
OH YES! Quite familiar with that small town (one of many in Nebraska) due to a number of school trips there when I was in Junior High. :) For those who don't and are interested in learning a bit of knowledge about this fine little Nebraska town, here is a link. ;) QUOTE]

If one were to go there (Lexington) what are the chances of meeting up with some nice blond corn-fed Nebraska farm boys?

OH YES! Quite familiar with that small town (one of many in Nebraska) due to a number of school trips there when I was in Junior High. :) For those who don't and are interested in learning a bit of knowledge about this fine little Nebraska town, here is a link. ;) QUOTE]

If one were to go there (Lexington) what are the chances of meeting up with some nice blond corn-fed Nebraska farm boys?

Because the Wiki reference says the town is more than 50% Hispanic, I would say your chances are about 1 in 4. However, one did fuel the plane I was flying last Sunday.

Best regards,

KMEM

Your chances should be pretty good!

Archived