Nubius - any info?

dcguy20
This topic is 5445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nubius

Hi:

I have been seeing Nubius in Boston for a number of years now (3). We get together every couple of months. He is just like his pictures, smooth rounded and very muscular, and TALL. He is very masculine and willing to accommodate my requests. I have been very happy with his work so far. He is definitely honest and hard working - not a game player like so many of the Boston guys I run into. Give him a try.....

Best Regards

Kinky

PS: I have discovered that while he appears aloof, it is more a type of serenity... he does pay attention to what I like and is a very nice guy. If you are looking for some one more aggressive, may i suggest Malik/Steel Pipes in NYC? He is also very attentive but extremely aggressive and dominant when I desire. While he has had mixed reviews over the years, I definitely recommend him after seeing him for 8 years.

Archived