411 Windy City Boys Website Chicago?

Thumper
This topic is 4550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So, http://www.windycityboys.com/ seems to be down. Per instruction I emailed him at kennedy@windycityboys, the first time it bounced back, the second time I haven't heard back, but it hasn't bounced...so far.

The old website phone number xxx now reaches someone who claimed I had the wrong number. What is it with Chicago and fly by night agencies? It's a major city like NYC (maximum and campus) and LA (man to man) but nevertheless they come and they go and they come back.

Anyone got a windy city boys update for me?

Per instruction I emailed him at kennedy@windycityboys, the first time it bounced back, the second time I haven't heard back, but it hasn't bounced...so far.

P.S. You realize he wrote the address incompletely, and you actually have to email "kennedy@windycityboys.com"? He omitted the ".com" for who knows what reason.

P.S. You realize he wrote the address incompletely, and you actually have to email "kennedy@windycityboys.com"? He omitted the ".com" for who knows what reason.

Oh I did put in the .com, I just pasted/typed too quickly here. Haven't heard back, but now, thanks to AS, I don't need to. Thank you Thank you!

Hope you did Dane Scott while in Chicago. One of the best of the best.

Oh boy oh BOY the things I could do to Red! River's very popular/liked. Hot, but too tall for me. Did he have double bypass or something? (if that's indiscreet, someone email me and let me know; the scar across his sternum has me curious.)

• 2 years later...
Guest Navigator

Sorry, my friend, all I have heard is that he moved West ( now that could mean Rockford or California! And as far as the best.... You must not have experienced River..from the same stable. My heart still skips a beat at the thought of that young stud! Now if I could find him, I'd offer my kingdom for one more romp!

Archived