Mario Ortiz

gregkidman
This topic is 5456 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him within the last year. He is terrific -- totally responsive and interactive. He's a muscle stud type, from Venezuela, very well hung and a great top who is willing to take it easy or pound you hard. He is apparently versatile according to his ad, but I didn't ask him to bottom (though he has in movies). Very warm, nice guy too. He is not a twink, if that's what your taste is. But highly recommended if you like 30-something well-hung hot muscle guy.

Pierrot, I've seen and admired Mario in some of his various videos, and on three previous occasions I've sent him emails. He, in turn, has responded, using polysyllabic words and in more than one sentence. I just adore this man and his ad at http://www.massagem4m.com, and I sincerely thank you for your quite helpful and enhancing response.

(Please write a delayed review!)

If all goes as planned, and if Mario is in Manhattan in September, "he will be mine!"

Archived