Montreal Updates

happyguy2
This topic is 5450 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest JUSTFRED

Just arrived back in London from Montreal. Stayed at Governeur place dupuis Hotel.Used metro all over the city but walked to the clubs.

CAMPUS. Not into muscular guys but went before 9pm a young man came up to me and said would i like a dance $20. He asked me how many states there were in the USA i said 50 (Was this a test) He got upset said i should know 50 51 52 are we counting Canada/Britain?

He calmed down i took him in the back for one dance only. Good private dark cabin long curtains. Did not get is name would not take is pants off do you want my number NO.

Had more dances with mexican guy very interactive.

ADONIS Lots of hot guys here more my type Dances $15 poor privacy well lite no curtains still good value. Saturday stayed in adonis all night first French canadian dancer said if he did not get hard in two dances it would be free.well he stuck is cock up my shirt down my neck and slapped my face with it. DIFFERANT More tomorrow on CAMPUS STOCKBAR and TABOO with dancers names

Guest JUSTFRED

From yesterday left ADONIS saturday night adrien 19 was sweet also sac (zak)20.

Sunday did not go to the clubs all day tour to Quebec City.

Monday went to Stade Olmpique and Biodome(Zoo aquarium and botanical garden inone).

CAMPUS.Rainy monday night did not expect much.Good crowd had two dances with MIKEY French Canadian 24.

STOCKBAR 9PM show just starting six customers Dancers big hairy not attractive to me so did not have a dance.

TABOO Six+ dancers street boy. fem. smooth twinks Talked to Jamacian JAMES Taboo is not dead he used to dance at adonis when there were very few dancers taboo :rolleyes:will rise again. Talked Cricket then had dances with him $10

facing couches no curtains well lite House rule you cannot touch the cock.

Could not dance with barman KALMUR 18 indian born until off duty. Talked cricket with him. Had dance with DUSTY $10 and relif barman

Both barmen charged me $12 a dance. Went back to adonis at 1am no dancers

Next a vist to the most interactive club of my tour but so expensive.

Not in Montreal so i will start a new thread. REMMINGTONS Toronto.Much info on this club.

• 2 weeks later...

From my visit this weekend...

Campus - not much has changed since my last visit, only 1 of every 5 or so are my type (college age, rookie at the gym look - not overly bufffed up). A very cute Russian 18 year old named Alexi, more twinkish had my attention most of the weekend.

Taboo - eh, pretty dead, but not as dead as my last visit. Still only 1 hot dancer and a few almost-hot guys. Busier than my last visit... but on my last visit there were maybe 4 customers in the place during "prime time."

Adonis - strong lineup, I didn't do back room - I hate the lack of privacy and the DJ supervision. Mostly the same dancers, but a really hot new blond guy, kind of buff (compared to the Adonis lineup, he's a beast haha) military kind of hair cut with a few tats.

Stock - didn't drop in, not really my type of guy.

Archived