411 Josh Weston

Gar1eth
This topic is 5474 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Josh weston

I considered hiring him when he was advertising in SF last year, however, his relatively recent reviews on Rentboy (which were tough to find) were negative. We're talking reviews that went back a few months to a couple years, which uniformly described him in terms like robotic, going through the motions, etc.The last of his videos was made last summer--a bit of trivia from someone who worked on the vid. It may be that he's finally gotten out of the adult business.

Are you the HOT Thumper????

The one with the muscle butt????

If so, what are you doing July 4th???

The best ass (es) will be in of all places close to OKC that weekend...... care to join?

I watched the dvds again tonight from MD and you know what I really like about Andrew Justice is that not only is his dick HUGE but he has big, low hanging, swinging in your face while you are trying to rim him, balls.... not the disappearing kind when the dick gets hard... and he has such a pretty and eager ass...... as does Kristian... with a dick to match.... and he's so, so handsome and into it....... like David... who is getting buffer and buffer by the day.... and actually has a bubble butt these days and some rockin' legs and those pretty eyes..... and that ever hard tool..

Hope you are not camera shy.....

Okie

Josh Weston

I have met him a couple of times (in a threeway) but that was a few years back when he used to live in NYC. We lost contact since he moved back on the West Coast. I found him very personable and great to be around with. Sometimes it takes time for him to return emails. We always played safe.

Good luck and have fun !

Cheers,

The one with the muscle butt????

If so, what are you doing July 4th???

Thanks Okli. My ass is the motor in the drill :-)

Thanks for the invite Oklie, but I'll be with family. Have a FuckTastic time and post the video!

Archived