Devon by proxy must be great in person

marc anthony
This topic is 8075 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Devon:

Loved your new "temporary" screen name. I could have sent this to you by private message, but I just wanted to deliver some praise to you on the open forum for everyone to see.

You mentioned in one thread that we have never met because you are "not my type." True, you are not a 20 yo twink or anything like that... but you are sensitive, intelligent, full of life, enthusiastic, and kind-hearted. That is definitely my type. You are the kind of person that anyone would be happy to call a friend, and I am sure you have many!

By the way, I was sorry to read about your unfortunate incident with that crazy client in your diary (hooboy directed my attention to the story). Although we all need to be careful of charlatans in our dealings, I hope that your endearing zest for adventure is not dampened by the questionable acts of a single unscrupulous person. That would be the true harm that was done if you allowed that to happen.

Good luck in all your projects... and I know you may have a hard time replying to this with your puzzling new computer incompatibility... but I hope you realize that I am sincere in putting great value upon your contributions to this community!

(by the way, which "boy of mine" were you referring to? was that Court Logan?)

Guest devon_by_proxy

Loved your new "temporary" screen name. I could have

>sent this to you by private message, but I just

>wanted to deliver some praise to you on the open

>forum for everyone to see.

D'oh! Even by proxy, I'm blushing... :o Thanks for

the kind words, marc, and by the way, that reminds me

-- until I've sorted out whatever software conflict my

computer seems to be having with the message center

software, in addition to being unable to post I also

cannot use the private messaging or M4M email systems.

So anyone wishing to get in touch please email me at

devon@devonsf.com.

>(by the way, which "boy of mine" were you referring

>to? was that Court Logan?)

Yes, it was, although I almost didn't recognize him in

the coverboy pic -- the cliche about pictures not

doing justice is doubly true in this case. (Also when

I met him he was sporting a short-n-sassy 'do.) You

take me to Court, I'll plead no contest. :p

xoxo, Devon

http://www.devonsf.com

http://slimnmuscly.livejournal.com Devon's diary --

updated daily!

I couldn't agree more that Devon's comment (#117 on a thread containing many venemous/ridiculous postings) was truly worthwhile and insightful. Hopefully, this new thread will get people to take a look at what he had to say -- I worry that his comments might be lost among the many less worthy postings that preceded it. The key (at least for me) is to treat everyone with the same respect and friendship (even if just momentary) as you would like to have shown to you.

Archived