Folsom Street EAST

Ivan
This topic is 5454 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone
It may be "tame" and "small" but it's "what we've got." Actually, it is a rather long block - and a fair amount of hot guys turn out.

That may be true.... but from all the pics I have seen posted in the Folsom East site it looks like it is largely ageing and overweight leather queens who look ridiculous. Not meant as a put-down to anyone but they could hardly be seen as "hot".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AndrewJames

Non-attitude

There is definitely some eye candy, and there are lots of guys there just enjoying the day in their fetish gear. You don't get attitude for not being eye candy, if that is not what you are.The crowd is generally friendly and chatty, you are likely to meet new people if you go. Last time I was there, they had opened up Scores, and had many rentboys doing the dancing and hosting in the private rooms. Scores is currently under renovation and new management, so I don't know that they will have that kind of action this year. It is New York City, so you aren't likely to see much full on sex happening where the public can see. (New York is losing in the culture wars)

Archived