Eric Hanson

swallows22
This topic is 5369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well, he certainly is using the same MO as 'Eric' in FL. previously once - he does claim to be a masseur now. But yeah, certainly not the age his pics show... although one would hope he's still a good-looking guy.

Well, he certainly is using the same MO as 'Eric' in FL. previously once - he does claim to be a masseur now. But yeah, certainly not the age his pics show... although one would hope he's still a good-looking guy.
I don't know IF any Pix's ever showed him recently around here?

I'm sure some of the Fla Delegates would know how well he has or hasn't Matured! :D

I can happily report that i have hired the real eric several times in the past decade; he's never hidden his age, and he's lots of fun. seems like someone has pirated some of his pictures. If you ever get the chance to play with Eric, go for it guys!

• 3 months later...
Guest Hottiewithabody

haha how do u go from 22 to 40? Hell I can understand older guys sayin they are a few years younger..BUT TWO DECADES?? Luckily I have 21 more years till im 40 before I have to worry about it lol

Guest greatness

Well

Hottie, there will be other things you have to worry about you age so use your break wisely!

BUT TWO DECADES?? Luckily I have 21 more years till im 40 before I have to worry about it lol

Archived