411 Mark in Long Beach

Gar1eth
This topic is 5514 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It seems to me that I have seen this guys ad up for a looong time. I couldn't find any reviews on this site. He has a starred review on M4RN--and also a text review on that site. From his looks, unless the LA market is just supersaturated, I would expect him to be more well-known. So anyone on here with information about him? Also not being from California--how far is Long Beach from LA?

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/search.asp?cmd=view&id=185852&Login=markinlongbeach

Thanks,

Gman

He has been around a long time. He started out in Texas and then moved to California. He had many positive reviews on the old HooBoy site, which of course are not accessible anymore.

He's been discussed in the Deli before....favorably as I remember. I'd like to set something up with him myself, but can't get him to respond to M4RN emails...so you may face the same problem.

He has been around a long time. He started out in Texas and then moved to California. He had many positive reviews on the old HooBoy site, which of course are not accessible anymore.

He's been discussed in the Deli before....favorably as I remember. I'd like to set something up with him myself, but can't get him to respond to M4RN emails...so you may face the same problem.

Thank you for the information--I am originally from Texas myself. I would have thought that I would have remembered someone who looked like him--maybe I do vaguely now that you have mentioned it--but I can't be sure. I hope someone has some new information on him.

Gman

Also not being from California--how far is Long Beach from LA?

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/search.asp?cmd=view&id=185852&Login=markinlongbeach

Thanks,

Gman

Well, not being from Los Angeles, (but visiting at least a couple of times a year),

I believe that Long Beach is in Los Angeles county and they share borders, so

how far apart they are depends on where in Los Angeles and where in Long Beach.

Its generally south(east) of what you might think of as Downtown LA, maybe a half hour drive from the LAX to the long beach airport? (highly dependent on time of day).

Archived