THANK YOU for all the NYC dining suggestions!

Romann
This topic is 5503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello hello!

Thank you for all the wonderful dining suggestions that were supplied earlier this week - all superb! I did want to make a special note to you all about one particular place, Tocquerville (call for reservations) which was absolute perfection, great atmosphere and the service was spectacular. If anyone passes through or lives around the Union Park area, do check out this place. tocquevillerestaurant.com

HAHA! You caught me! That is what I get for coming in the door last night, dropping the luggage by the front door and getting right to work on returning emails, updating some information and getting to work on my master travel idea. My mind was in creative mode while I was on my return flight so I figured I would just get to work on the details while I was motivated. But, my efforts were clouded and I goofed my dates which have since been corrected.

Thank you for pointing that out to me!

Romann,

Nice choice for a restaurant: sophisticated French-American cuisine in a great atmosphere ... sounds good to me.

When looking at your travel schedule in your signature I see that you listed your travel dates for March. Am I reading that correctly?[/color]

Archived