any info on this NYC hottie

jitalianjay
This topic is 5501 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Muscle Mafia Graduate

This guy was quoting $400 when he First started Advertising. I guess the Economy has caught up to him! :D

A few "Muscle Mafia Grads" have Advertised On & Off in the Past Year.

As far as how Interactive he really is..Time will Tell! ;)

A straight contradiction in terms

As far as how Interactive he really is..Time will Tell!

Yeah... read the "fine print" in the ad. It sounds as if there would be no interaction... plus he says he is str8... and still does not like to kiss or cuddle with girls... so guys are out of the question! And speaking of questions... there are just too many here for comfort, as he says that he is "aggressive, dominant, and cocky with a voracious sexual appetite" and he is "in charge"... in charge of what as he seems to be trying to attract the muscle worship only crowd... yet he says "everything else negotiable"... what else?... though what ever else is... I would assume would be for a price.

He sounds just a bit paradoxical for comfort... but as JT says time and perhaps a review or a posting here will tell!

Guest greatness

who would want to hire a guy like this seriously? Well there is a market for everything but no kissing or making out? He should just dance at a strip club or something.

Muscle Mafia Site

Well the "MuscleMatt" Site is definitely for Muscle Worshippers! Most of the guys that "Work It" do it on the Down Low with never a Face shown. I'm guessing this Guy is a New Freelancer on Rentboy?

There are few Face Shot exceptions IF ANY! BUT the site Plays mainly to the "Straight Muscle Hunk gets Worshipped and Done" Fantasy. At $65 a Video it definitely is for a discerning crowd! : http://www.musclematt.com

I did see a "MATT" Video..The Guy deliver's with a Hunky Voice and BOD...for those into this form of Entertainment! ;)

Archived