Any info on Ken in LA?

monopolizer
This topic is 5498 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had an appt with Ken, a couple of years ago, with his partner (sorry, his name escapes me). The massage was quite good (swedish). They did the massage nude and gave a great ending. Ken looks like his pics and has a well defined body. I think the only thing that was slightly disappointing is that I didn't find his partner as appealing as his pic. But, nonetheless, I would hire Ken again.

Guest OCBeachbody

Likewise had a great experience with Ken Solo. He indeed looks like his pic. He has a great smile and inshape. The massage was great and did ask him about his meditation and breathing practices. He is a friendly, fun, and really caring guy. When i was with him I tink I felt more relaxed by his presence more than anything.

I had been to Ken once before. Everything was good except after I turned over he put a sleep mask over my eyes. I did not like being blindfolded. Kind of freaked me out. I don't know if this was a part of his normal massage or he was trying something out but it kept me from going back.

A

Guest zipperzone
I had been to Ken once before. Everything was good except after I turned over he put a sleep mask over my eyes. I did not like being blindfolded. Kind of freaked me out. I don't know if this was a part of his normal massage or he was trying something out but it kept me from going back.

A

Why didn't you just say you would prefer not to have the mask on? It's your dime - should be your choice!

Valid Point

A valid point to be sure, but by the time I realized I was not into the mask thing it was pretty close to over. The massage was decent he was a nice guy and very good looking but I just figured I would move on to another masseur.

Archived