More Info on the Gaiety?

J-Man
This topic is 8090 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know we have a weekly review of the performances at the Gaiety, but can someone provide some information regarding the club-- i.e., its hours, cost, etc.? I am thinking about going to NYC next month (in connection with a business trip to Philly); I've been to Stella's so I know where the Gaiety is, but I've never been there.

By the way, does Stella's still have shows? Are there any other places in NYC for male nudity-- how about La Escuelita? I've only seen ads for it in Black Inches magazine.

Thanks for your help!:)

Guest JON1265

Last time I went it was $15.00 to get in with NO in/out privileges...

The shows Sunday thru Thursday are about every 3 hours starting around 1 PM (I think it's 1)...

Fri and Saturday shows start around 6 and run about every 3 hours...

Weekends have more dancers...

Hire at your own risk....

Schedule:

Monday - Thursday, 1:30, 3:30, 6:00, 8:30, 10:30

usually 7 dancers

$15.00, no in and out priviledges, you can stay as long as you like, but when you leave, you need to pay again

Friday - Saturday, 1:30, 3:30 (generally 7 dancers in the afternoon), 6:15, 9:15, 12:15 (12-14 dancers) with a finale at the end of the show where all the guys are onstage together

$17.00

Sunday, show times in the afternoon vary a bit, generally same as Mondays, I think it's $17.00 to get in?

Address 201 W 46th, off Broadway, between Howard Johnsons (across street from Marriott Marquis) and Beauty and the Beast.

Feel free to email me at nyobsrvr@aol.com with specific questions (please put something meaningful in the title so I don't delete it as junk mail).

Guest jizzdepapi

sneaking a quickie with Denise; more on papi

for those in the know, Denise will let you step outside to avail yourself of the smoke-friendly sidewalk outside.

Escuelita from time to time does have naked or near naked papis. check out http://www.escuelita.com.

They also sponsor joint promotions of new Latino Fan Club (http://www.latinofanclub.com; http://www.streetlife.com) releases. they frequently feature papis who are well worth meeting.

best,

jizz

Escuelita, Sí ....

Thanks for all of the information, gentlemen!

I checked out Escuelita's website; looks like fun, although it's not clear that any of the performers ever get naked-- anyone know how you can tell when/if that's going to happen?

And back to my original post-- what's up with Stella's these days? I went there about 5 years ago-- they had a hot strip show in the basement.

Thanks again!

Archived