recent Mexico city trip

Guest meteor123
This topic is 5534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest meteor123

I was in Mexico city 3/23-4/2/09 and had a great time. the most cruising place is Alameda Centural... many nice mexicans but also lots of prostitutes; some are very hot but unfortunately many cannot produce valid identifications so be very careful. There are love hotels and bath houses nearby, roughly $150 pesos for a hotel room and $50 for a private bath room.

Many bars were closed in Zona rosa, in particular I would miss BoysBar.

I was in Mexico city 3/23-4/2/09 and had a great time. the most cruising place is Alameda Centural... many nice mexicans but also lots of prostitutes; some are very hot but unfortunately many cannot produce valid identifications so be very careful. There are love hotels and bath houses nearby, roughly $150 pesos for a hotel room and $50 for a private bath room.

Many bars were closed in Zona rosa, in particular I would miss BoysBar.

Where and when did u find before going to Alameda Central prostitutes who would provide "valid identification"?....

Guest meteor123

well, you got me. :)

But the line is blur between professional prostitutes and Mexican men who are just looking for a hook-up. In the later case, some do bring IDs.

PS: Did anyone has saunas/darkroom update? I didn't have the chance to visit those.

Archived