anyone seen this one

jitalianjay
This topic is 5534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The chat about this guy I have always found confusing. :confused:

BUT it seems his "Working Guy" Friends recommend him..Which you can take that for what it is or is not worth. :rolleyes:

But Clients aren't very impressed! I'm sure someone with Experience can answer this one. One thing I know..His Pix's have been around a very long time.

I do like the guys that "bother" to change their Pix's at least every 2 Years! Alot can happen to a BOD in that Time Frame!

As unfortunately we have all found out at one time or another!

Good and bad

I guess this is a guy that you need to be inquisitive about if you have an interest in booking. Ask questions and be sure of what you want. Ask questions so that you have specific responses. Finally just ask what his limitations are. His looks might be worth doing the homework. Not everyone looks for the same thing. Sounds like if your not big into kissing he could be worth that look.

I actually have a friend who posts here that is almost willing to put everything into one basket to get those model looking guys, but he has been burned when you look underneath the wrapping paper. So remember not every package is worth the pretty paper its wrapped in.

Guest manrent1

STAY AWAY - this guy is a total nut bag. I'm not going to go into details - but I had contact with him about 2 months when he was in NYC - total head case and everyone should be warned.:mad:

Guest zipperzone
STAY AWAY - this guy is a total nut bag. I'm not going to go into details - but I had contact with him about 2 months when he was in NYC - total head case and everyone should be warned.:mad:

That's a shame because he sure has one great big suckable ass.

Archived