Tit piercing

xxpat
This topic is 7137 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone here had his nipple or nipples pierced? I would appreciate it if you could share your experience. I'm thinking of getting my tit pierced and need to know more about it, both the piercing itself, and more import, the result. And I confess that I'm pretty ignorant on the topic. If anybody knows where I can get more info on this, either on the internet, in a book, or through some organization, please direct me to that info. Here are a few of my basic questions.

- Does it increase or decrease sensitivity?

- Can you still receive heavy titwork?

- How long does it take to heal and for how long in the healing process does pain or discomfort continue?

- Is it a hassle to keep the piercing clean?

- Once its healed, is there still a risk of infection? For example, can you still get your tits sucked?

- Does the piercing close up if you remove the titring for a period of time?

I'm sure that experiences vary from person to person, (and no doubt from tit to tit), but any info or experiences you guy can share would be welcome. (But please don't turn this into a silly, catty flame as my interest in this topic is genuine.)

xxpat

• 4 weeks later...

I have my left nipple pierced.The sensation of that actual piercing was a mixed feeling.First of the guy that pierced me was hot.That was exciting in it self.Then he puts a clamp on my nipple that makes my nipple hard and ready.The feeling of that needle going thru my skin got my dick hard and made me sweat also.It is a feeling like no other pain and pleasure mixed.The Healing process isn't to bad as long as you keep it clean and use alot of salt water for cleaning.Mine took about three weeks before I could start playing with it.Now that nipple is still very sensative and an instint hard-on for me when sucked on. Have fun getting stuck

Studly4Hire@AOL.com Phone# 502-500-4165

http://www.RobRodin.net

Hey there I have both nipples pierced and it is the best thing that I ever did. My nipples were sensitive to start with but now they lead to instant sustained hard ons that are incredibly pleasureable.

You must go treat your peircing well while it heals and avoid anything that could cause infection. The few weeks that you will be without the use of your nipples will be far outweighed by the fun that you have once they have healed.

Just my experience I hope that yours is a positive one as well

Dustin Toronto/NYC/Palm Springs Nov5-13

http://www.rentboy.com

Archived