Why no Posting about Churchill?!

Guest HiringAgain
This topic is 7346 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest HiringAgain

I am puzzled about this.

Churchill was a genius. His name is made of 2 great words: Church (comforting, sometimes alienating, often, in construction, beautiful), and Hill (the green hills of Ireland; over a hill you'll find a beautiful boy tilling a field, or a handsome man helpless with a flat tire).

And his mother, his Mom, was born on a street in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn (henry street, maybe). How can you not want to talk about a man whose Mom was from Brooklyn!?!

Enough of pussyfooting around Churchill Let's celebrate him! Let's explore him, nooks, crannies, cigars, brandies!

In a prime manner,

K

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HiringAgain

Well, I have a thing in general for older statesmen: FDR, Churchill, LBJ, Eisenhower, Thatcher, Mao, Leno, you get the picture.

It's got nothing to do with the politics, but all to do with the power, the prestige, the folds and the wrinkles.

Can't wait for Kerry to get 20 years older and those jowls come in big time. Yum-mee.

Politically erect,

K

Guest HiringAgain

oh, you know who I forgot: G. Washington! I'd love to get under his wig, make him polish his wooden teeth before he gave me head. A 3-way with GW, Ben Franklin, and me is, well, now I'm

blushing

K

Guest HiringAgain

actually, I'm currently working through the odd discrepancy of my sexual taste. On the one hand, it's the old, wrinkled (powerful and potent) set. On the other hand, it's young, tight bodied, limber-limbed (and powerfully potent) men.

On reflection, I don't think I need to solve the riddle, just come to terms with it. And, since you are much more available than most on my wrinkly wish list, I think you stand an Excellent chance.

Don't Despair!

K

Guest houseboy

RE: The torrid affairs of Australian politics

Well, you will be happy to know that I will be flying over New York City and will remember you and your statesman gallery as I do.

As for the Australian politickers, you got it mate! Provided that Australia actually does have any politicians. I never heard of any, but they might have one or two.

Sean Lespagnol

Chicago, IL

http://www.seanlespagnol.com

"Big and tasty - every day!"

Guest HiringAgain

RE: Torrential statesmen

I once saw, hand to heart, hubert humphrey, in a balloon, buffetted by winds over lake superior...he puked, waved, and then my father the coming november voted against him.

but before he heaved, he was HOT!

So, you will only fly over NYC? nary a landing, nary a tete a tete, nary a fine howdy-do?

Then, be gone! to the outback with you. May you be ravaged by kangaroo jockeys while wombats keep count of the cocks you've ...

sorry.

K

Archived