Columbus, OH: Full Monty

stripfan

Full Monty

870 N. High Street

Columbus, OH

(614) 291-3127

Hours: 8pm to 4am 7 days per week

Note: No alcohol is served; although you can byob and there is a convenience store practically next door but I think they stop selling beer at 1:00 am.

an article about the club can be found at: http://www.shortnorth.com/FullMonty.html

The Full Monty is an all male nude strip club in Columbus OH. I was not expecting much when I arrived but actually had a great time. I went on a Thursday night rather late. They stay open until 4 am. You can't miss the club from the street since they usually have a dancer in the front window gyrating to the music!

The entry fee was $10.00. The club is very small. There is a small rectangular stage with a dancer pole surrounded by white plastic chairs. The dancers dance 2 abbreviated songs and are usually nude by the end of the first song. No dancers had erections so I assumed it was a no-no. After their set, the dancers circulate to collect tips. There were about 6 to 8 dancers at any one time and what seemed nice was that additional dancers showed up to dance the late shift. Most of the dancers were jock/frat boy types the night I was there and they were very friendly. Each of them ciruculated to each patron and did not stay very long with any one customer. The dancers explained that they try not to hog the customers and I noticed that the dancers tried to finish collecting their tips before the next dancer started to perform.

The dancers suggested lap dances but were not pushy. There were 2 private rooms for lap dances. The only thing I didn't like about the set up was that you had to talk to a "manager" if you wanted a lap dance and negotiate the price. I would prefer to talk with the dancer directly.

The going price seemed to be about $20.00 per song. I "negotiated" 5 songs for $60.00. However, it seemed that I actually had about 7 or 8 songs. I had a very nice lap dance with a hot blonde college student, Dirk I think. I am not sure if it was necessary I also tipped him after the lap dances. It was one of my better lap dances.

While it would be nice if the place served alcohol, I found the club a very pleasant way to spend an evening. As a side note, most of dancers that night identified themselves as gay; but who really knows? There were about 10 customers the night I was there 60% men and 40% women. The women were not loud or pushy but i noticed they didn't tip much at all. I am not sure if it turns into bachelorette party hell on the weekends or not.

The club was within walking distance of my hotel, the Hampton Inn, a very nice boutique-style hotel. Much nicer than your run-of-the-mill Hampton.

I will definitely return.

• 3 weeks later...

>Strifan - Thanks for the update. I had gone to this place

>several years ago, and had forgotten about it until your

>review. I thought it was pretty good too.

Thanks. if you do return please update the quality/quantity of dancers. I was pleasantly surprised.

stripfan

• 3 years later...

Archived