Dudes-Fort Lauderdale

stripfan

Dudes Bar

3270 NE 33rd St

Fort Lauderdale, FL

954-568-7777

http://www.dudesbar.com

Dude's slogan is "men dancing for men" and it certainly is that! Dudes is actually two bars. On one side is a piano bar and on the other side is the dancer bar. I have been impressed how the music of one does not intrude onto the other. When you go in, you will pay a cover charge. It has always been $5.00 on the nights I attended. In return you get a coupon for a complimentary drink. The dancer bar is relatively small. The bar dominates the room and the dancers perform on small wooden platforms. There is a shower in the back of the bar where dancers shower. The dancers are in g-strings and the dancers are more muscular gaiety-type; however the last time I visited there were at least 3 cute jock/preppie types. 2 or 3 dancers at a time will dance on individual platforms. The sets seem to be too long for me. It seems as if they dance for 20-30 minutes or more before they can mingle and another group of dancers take over the platform. I would estimate the dancers to be around 6 to 10 on the nights I have been there.

There is a curtained room that allows for a lap dance ($20.00). The crowd runs older in my opinion. Everyone is very friendly and the dancers seem to try to get to everyone. The music videos that are playing is a nice touch, but I don't stay as long or spend as much money here as I do at Boardwalk, Cupids, & Johnny's. However it is a nice addition to the So. Fla strip club scene and I always enjoy myself.

Location is very easy- just off A1A, north of Oakland Park Blvd. Website has great directions.

Archived