1116 W. Broward Blvd

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

954-522-5931

http://www.johnnysboys.com

Dancers: Sun-Thurs: 8pm till 2:00 am

Fri & Sat: till 3:00 am

No Cover

Security patrolled parking

Johnny's is a bar that has two sides separated by a door. One side is a bar with no dancers, but pool, sports on tv, etc. that bar is open from 10:00 am. The dancer bar opens at 8:00 or so. I have found the action is hit & miss. The dancers are mainly twinkish but lately there have been some nice looking jock/frat boy types mixed in. Most dancers are from latin america but a nice mix. Crowd at bar depends on the season and the day of the week.

Dancers strip down to underwear/g-string and dance on one large stage. The remainder of the dancers circulate the bar looking for tips. There is food available and it is not too bad. Bar has been in Ft. Lauderdale for over 20 years. The web site that lists current dancers is not really up to date although some were dancing as were some of the "past dancers" from the website.

Most dancers are very friendly and a private show after their shift ends could be arranged i am sure. Interesting to mention that Ft. Lauderdale police headquarters is practically next door. Very friendly bartenders.

• 2 months later...

the website has now been updated and the dancer gallery is now current. Carlos is one of my favorites. It does seem as if they deleted the "past dancers" link, which was fun to review since some of the dancers that were listed there are now boardwalk and cupids dancers and bartenders.

Archived