BuffBoyzzCabaret

buffboyzz
This topic is 5737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Dancers leaving Club 20

I also visited the Buffboyzz Cabaret and found it to be very enjoyable. The people who run the place are polite and the prices are reasonable and the space is very nice and clean.

Several of the Club 20 dancers have told me that they are going to be moving over to the Buffboyzz location because it offers 3 nights and they are sick of the threats fees and lack of spending customers at Club 20.

One of my friends told me that the guy who schedules dancers is telling dancers that there not allowed to work at any other club if they work at Club 20 so several have fled to Urge, OW, Buffboyzz and other clubs that offer gogo boys.

It looks like the nasty attitudes toward customers has taken a toll on business.

Maybe the owner will wake up and hire a new staff with experiance.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buff Boyz Wednesday 09/03

Tonight after work I took a ride out to LI for a Buffboyzz visit.

There were SEVERAL (10) 20 Club dancers working and all of them were very busy in the back rooms. The price for a private room is only $35.00 not $150 like the scam club in NYC.

Keep it s secret that you can see most of the 20 club dancers on wednesday in LI, the guy who books the dancers doesnt want them working anywhere else but 20. I guess the dancers know there are 7 nights in the week not only 1.

Also, the dancers are talking about the booking manager at 20 club is again looking for dancers to revive the magnum party again sometime in mid january.

If you havent been to the Buffboyzz party try it, youll have a lot of fun.

Buff Boyz Wednesday 09/03

Tonight after work I took a ride out to LI for a Buffboyzz visit.

There were SEVERAL (10) 20 Club dancers working and all of them were very busy in the back rooms. The price for a private room is only $35.00 not $150 like the scam club in NYC.

Keep it s secret that you can see most of the 20 club dancers on wednesday in LI, the guy who books the dancers doesnt want them working anywhere else but 20. I guess the dancers know there are 7 nights in the week not only 1.

Also, the dancers are talking about the booking manager at 20 club is again looking for dancers to revive the magnum party again sometime in mid january.

If you havent been to the Buffboyzz party try it, youll have a lot of fun.

RE: Buff BoyzzCabaret This Sunday 9/7/08

I want to thank all the Hoovillans who have been coming out to the cabaret. It was great seeing some of the old faces from days gone by but not forgotten at heaven. Madison what can i say, thanks for being a big fan and a supporter of the cabaret, it was great having you wednesday night,you have a seat reserved in your name,you had the dancers flocking to you wednesday night as if you were a star,or some big shot in the industry,but i know your just a humble person who tells it like it is.

This Sunday is our hurricane post party. We are due to open at 6pm. but check the website tomorrow if the time has been changed due to the weather conditions here on Long Island.

We have a great lineup of gentlemen for all tomorrow !!

Omar from nystraightmen will be in the house. maybe rende can post a link for me again?

Taino- From the Latin Fan Club makes his first return to the cabaret tomorrow night, So if your into the guys from the Latino Fan Club this is for you.

Will have some of your favorite dancers working tomorrow night.

Plus we have a Buffboyzz Exclusive Dancer named Francisco, his pics will be added to the website this week.

We up graded our bar, with some new vergin pina-colada, and strawberry smoothies. Our new Hottie bartender Alex mixes it up for you behind the bar.

Visit us at http://www.buffboyzzcabaret.com

Thanks

Buffdaddy

RE: Buff BoyzzCabaret This Sunday 9/7/08

>Omar from newyorkstraightmen will be in the house. Maybe rendie can

>post a link for me again?

>Visit us at http://www.buffboyzzcabaret.com

Sure thing Buffdaddy:

http://www.newyorkstraightmen.com/previews/OmarGetsHead_about.html

I had fun visiting with the Buffboyzz on Wednesday (thanks Chad! :9 )

and it is always a pleasure to see you Buffdaddy.

However, it was a rare treat indeed to finally meet Madison. You are a gentleman and a scholar Madison. Hope to see you again soon.

enjoy

rendie

Archived