A visit to Indy's Unicorn Club

LurkerSpeaks
This topic is 5805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I made a quick, last minute trip to Indy to visit family, and made a detour to the Unicorn Club this past Monday nite. It was my first time there, and all I knew of the place is what I had read here. Let me start by saying that it was a fun time. The dancers do not go totally nude, merely strip to g-strings and/or underwear. The cover on Monday was $5, and it was penny drink night (draft beer or well drinks). There was probably 25-30 customers and 7 dancers. For the most part, the dancers were young (late teen to mid-20's) and mostly twinkish... From talking with the dancers, it seems they don't really like monday night as it draws in the cheapskates who come for the penny drinks more than the near naked boys..

That being said.. for just a few dollars, the boys were very friendly and open to petting and caressing (both ways). Several of the boys would engage in kissing (full, open mouth, tongue kissing) and several also had "accidental wardrobe malfunctions" while doing lapdances in the corners.. Lap dances are not charged per song like in montreal, but you just tip dollarbills as you see fit. Since there is no completely private area.. nothing too intimate can happen, but manual stimulation (both by the customer to the dancer and the dancer to the customer) can happen...

I definitely would recommend the Unicorn for anyone who is in Indy.. I got the feeling that some of the boys could be enticed into doing privates outside of the club, but since I was in no situation where I could partake, I didnt ask.

Archived