Montreal Hotel Gouverneur Summer package

eeyore
This topic is 5789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought some of you Montreal enthusiasts might be interested in the ‘Suite, Suite’ summer package being offered by the Hotel Gouverneur in Montreal: book two nights at the regular rate, then the third night is 50% off, and the fourth night is free, plus they throw in three coupons for a free full breakfast buffet. I have already done two stays there this summer using this package. The total (including all taxes) for 4 nights in a Superior class room came to 505.21 CAD. I know some of you do better with Price Line, Hotwire, etc., but this is not a bad deal for the Gouverneur given the convenience of its location. It looks like this deal will be available for the rest of the summer through Oct. 12, although there are some black out periods. Here’s the link to the their web page for further details:

http://www.gouverneur.com/promo.php?lang=en

>The total (including all

>taxes) for 4 nights in a Superior class room came to 505.21

>CAD. I know some of you do better with Price Line, Hotwire,

>etc., but this is not a bad deal for the Gouverneur given the

>convenience of its location. >

>

My Priceline deal for the 4* Intercontinental Montreal came out to a total of $363.50 for 4 nights July 20, 21, 22, 23.

I won the hotel at $75 per night (total bid $80 per night)using my Priceline reward of $5 off per night.

I will be taking Via Rail for the first time in my life. I'm kinda nervous about it. I guess I will need a taxi from the train station to the Intercontinental.

I haven't been to Montreal since Nov 22nd's snow storm. I'm looking forward to visitng Montreal for my 6th time in just over 3 years and the Intercontinental hotel for the fist time.

Archived