Encounters in San Antonio

BeetleMan
This topic is 5577 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I've finally made it out to the club and here are my impressions.

First off, the club is easy to find. It is pretty much a straight shot up Nacogdoches and Naco Perrin from Loop 410. It is plain square block building located on the right that was lit up by a violet/black light flood light both nights I dropped by. It is a quasi-industrial area and there was plenty of parking around it although there is sign offering valet parking (there's also some other kind of bar next to it).

Both nights I went the people were 3/4 guys to 1/4 gals. Everyone got along and while I can't tell the proportion that were gay, bi, or straight, there was none of the friction you sometimes hear about at Swinging Richard's or other mixed sexes clubs.

When you enter you are in a small foyer with the check-in immediately to your right and an ATM in the corner to the left. Cover is $8.00 although they did give me a $3.00 off pass each night as I left.

A couple of short steps up and to your right is the bar (there is only one) that has two stations at it. Just beyond is a short hall to the staff areas and a very dark area with three couches/love seats in a U-shape for dances. Directly ahead are the restrooms (the men's room had an attendant who'd provide soap, towels, etc. although the facilities themselves are just standard). To the left as you are standing there is a narrow set of steps to a lit balcony area with a waist high railing and several love seats for "private" dances. There are no partitions so dancers and their patrons are in full sight of each other although not the main floor (people at the end of the bar closest to the door can see at least some of what is going on). Also, I think the door to the management offices is up there.

Past the steps is the main area of the bar. You take a couple of steps down and there a multitude of small tables and chairs. Against the wall is the main dance area (about 10-15' by 8-10' deep). To the right of it is the raised DJ booth and further to the right, near the wall, is a small pole stage.

Dancers get called up to do a two song set on the main stage, then move to the pole stage. This is easiest time to learn their names. Due to the laws, the dancers never get fully nude and, in fact, only get down to briefs or string bikinis (no g-strings, jockstraps, or the like). The main dance can anything from street clothes to a costume. All depends on the inventiveness of the dancer.

Between sets most of the dancers would walk the floor and all were fairly friendly, although you usually had to say their name in order to get their attention as they would frequently circulate between the same small set of customers, if they wouldn't latch on to the same one or two. (This is really the only negative point to the experience.)

The first night there were a number of dancers there (I'd say 20 or so) but I was told that the management was reviewing them to see who they wanted to have in regularly. The second night I went there were about a dozen dancers there with 3-4 being women (well, I think one might have been a transexual). From what I saw, both sets of dancers would dance with men and women equally.

Table dances cost $10.00 per song while one of the lap dances in the darkened area or in the balcony area were $20.00 per song.

The dancers were mainly twinkish with a preponderance of Hispanics (anyone who knows San Antonio shouldn't be at all surprised) although there were a few athletic college/frat types mixed in.

Some of the dancers who stood out to me:

Hayden - A lean twink with curly black hair and a rather nice scorpion/Scorpio tattoo on his back, he was there both nights. Fun to talk to and a fun lap dance. :9

Beckham - Highly attractive with a defined body (good enough that he could actually carry off wearing lycra) and a self-proclaimed "freak". Probably straight but with a lap dance that'll make you not care. }(

Lorenzo - The exception to the usual body type, he was a smoking hot older latino muscle papi with cowboy boots and hat on. Didn't get a chance to try a dance with him. ;(

Jame-o - Supposedly bi-curious ex-military who just moved here. Attractive with a nice bod.

Any questions? :-)

• 9 months later...

Archived