CLUB 20 SUCKED this past sunday - and NOT in a good way!

rentingdad
This topic is 5909 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

TJ and I stopped by Club 20 Sunday night around 9:30 and even though it was early the place was really bad. Very few patrons, only one or two real muscle guys - and a crew of skinny boys that reminded both of us of the dancers at the long closed Stella's. We stayed only an hour or so - not sure if it picked up later but I have to say it was a very disappointing visit.

Well, all I can say is if Sebastian is there, that's all that matters. He was there and once again gave a clinic in how to give a sizzling lap dance. And at least they had some $10 drink specials with a promotion of some sake/vodka mix.

WELL I STAY'D AWAY FOR A WHILE....WHY???? CAUSE YOU GUYS BLAMED ME OF BEING VERY CRITICAL OVER MGNT OF THE CLUB AND THE ARRIVAL OF TRANNY ALEX AND HER TWINKY FRIEND. OK SO THE BIG GRAND "RE-OPENING" MAR 2 WAS A TOTAL FLOP, I KNOW FOR SURE THAT ME AND MANY OF MY BROTHER DANCERS DIDN'T EVEN MAKE OUR HOUSE FEE'S BACK. A TOTAL DISASTER...NOTE TO MGNT...YOU GOTTA GO BACK TO THE WAY THINGS USED TO BE...YOU GOTTA LET JOE & JULIO TAKE CONTROL OF THINGS NOT THIS GIRLY WANNABE. SHE IS NOT A GOOD PROMOTER AND THE CROUD SHE BROUGHT IN WAS BAD A TOTAL BUNCH OF LOOSERS. NOW ALL YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHY I WAS COMPLAINING AND YEAH WHY HAS COOPER N TAZ NOT BEEN AT THE CLUB...I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU

julio Babe.. You have to Stop with ALL Capital Letters, or Nobody is even gonna START reading what you have to say, never mind take it seriously.

W20 for many is not the Place to "spend a small fortune" regardless of the Politics of the Place. So the "thinning" crowd On and Off the Stage is not Totally to do with the way the place is run.

There's an Old Saying.."You don't like the Job" Quit! IMHO

;-)

JT My frind...I really don't know who the heck you are but you need to mind your own bizz... my rant is not about $$$ it is all about the "thread" why 20 club is falling apart... $$$ is the base of it all. The good all left because of mgnt. greedyness and now all that is left is the ones nobody else wants. well don't wanna say I TOLD YOU SO....BUT I did!

If I print all caps...I"M SCREAMING TO EVERYBODY HERE!!! Don't let this happen to our only good club here ....

Go to 20 club and complain to mgnt... about cost lousy guys and lack of customer service...maybe if it gets back to owners we might be able to salvage it.

Archived