A Most Excellent Night at Boardwalk

newatthis
This topic is 6017 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Picture this.

Karl-G and I sit at the bar facing each other. Stretched out prone between us is C, with almost perfect classical features and a toned but not overly muscled body. His shoulders and upper torso rest on Karl’s lap, his ass on mine, legs wrapped around me. We slowly and languorously caress every part of his body, including under his skimpy briefs. His eyes lose focus, his hands rub our legs and arms from time to time. Occasionally he kisses me or I nuzzle his belly.

C is something of an exhibitionist. As other dancers pass our tableau, he gestures to them, making sure they take in what’s going on. He calls to the bartender and the manager (we’re breaking all the rules!); they shrug their shoulders in a “what can we do about him?” gesture.

But that’s not all.

While C takes his turn on the 4 stages, J comes along and consoles us with his slim body and spiky blond hair – not as buff or classically handsome as C, but more lively and definitely raunchier. As he stands between us getting petted, he grinds his ass into us. He’s mastered the art (first experienced with a memorable Taboo dancer) of reaching up the leg of my shorts and … but let me leave something to the imagination. We learn that although J is versatile, he has a hard time finding bottoms because he’s “beer-bottle thick” when hard. We soon have first-hand evidence of that.

And that’s not all.

J comes by while C is on our laps. C begins groping him; as he gropes, C grows harder and harder. When C leaves to go on stage, I remark to J, “He seems to have the hots for you.” J’s reply: “Yeah, he was in my bed this morning.”

Later I ask C whether J is really beer-bottle thick. He looks away and answers “how would I know?” I repeat the question. He repeats his response. I ask one more time. C finally meets my eyes, shrugs, and smiles knowingly at me.

Karl and I spent 4 hours in Boardwalk that night, almost all of them with C, J or both.

I agree; it was a most delightful evening. And if C and J were the main entrees in our sensual buffet, B and L and A and S and T were delightful side dishes, so to speak. And we were offered many more. An "embarass de richesses," as a new acquaintance/friend from New England described it.

• 3 weeks later...

>I agree; it was a most delightful evening. And if C and J

>were the main entrees in our sensual buffet, B and L and A and

>S and T were delightful side dishes, so to speak. And we were

>offered many more. An "embarass de richesses," as a new

>acquaintance/friend from New England described it.

Hey KarlG, I'd like to buy a vowel for $100...can you fill in the blanks of these boys' nom de plume si'l vous plait..please.

Anyone else been to Boardwalk lately? I'm hoping to stop in December 20, 21st and hope that many muscular buff studs will be there.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what the point is of referring to working boys as "C" and "J". Isn't the whole point of this site to exchange information about good and bad experiences so others can learn from our mistakes/successes? I don't get it. There are hundreds of guys on here referred to by name.

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the slight improvement in talent on my recent visit. However, IMHO, its largely due to the presence of several exceptional Montreal boys (Danny, Carl, Helmut). Every winter o few of these guys show up, put the locals to shame, and prove once again where the stripper capital of North America is. 90% of the regulars at Boardwalk wouldn't be able to compete with the bottom 20% in Montreal. I continue to be repulsed by the majority of dancers in Ft Lauderdale. As usual, I'm probably too picky.

>I'm not sure what the point is of referring to working boys

>as "C" and "J".

Lustin, it's a habit I (unthinkingly) carried over from my reports about Montreal. There the action takes place in private and some of it is against club rules, so I avoid names to keep the guys out of trouble. A second reason is that these dancers are not consistent in the favors they dispense to clients; I don't want to raise expectations that may be dashed. And I certainly don't want to have my favorite dancers remonstrate with me because some third party announces "but I know you did thus-and-so with new; why won't you do it with me?"

Having explained all that, I tend to agree with your point about Fort Lauderdale (though given the idiosyncratic nature of our experience, I don't know what good having the names would do).

>

>I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the slight

>improvement in talent on my recent visit. However, IMHO, its

>largely due to the presence of several exceptional Montreal

>boys (Danny, Carl, Helmut).

Helmut??? He stopped dancing (as opposed to shuffling around the stage in his big boots) when he left Taboo for Campus; when we saw him at Boardwalk in November, that had not changed. There are quite a few dancers at Boardwalk with physiques as good as his.

I certainly agree that Montreal completely eclipses Fort Lauderdale. I go for family reasons; I probably wouldn't make a special trip. Nonetheless, I always have a great time when I go.

Archived