taboo, stock or adonis?

samwhygy
This topic is 6089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

STOCK: When I was there in August, the bar was open at 6 PM but there were only a handful of dancers---most well-built. If you want to save a few $, go about 8:45 and avoid the cover charge---most of the well-built guys are there from 9-3.

CAMPUS: Opens at 3 PM and there might be one or two well-built guys then, but more will come in at 6 PM and after 9 PM, most of the dancers are bigger and body-builder types.

L'ADONIS: Also opens at 3 PM, but there are rarely many well-built dancers---won't hurt to check it out, but be prepared to drink one drink and amble on your way.

TABOO: I rarely go, but there might be one or two well-built dancers among the majority of twink-types. Not sure what time Taboo opens---either 8 or 9 PM. There are several posters who frequent this bar, and I'm sure they will be happy to post their thoughts.

Have fun in Montreal and let's hope you find several dancers who fit your "|fantasy."

We've been going to Montreal once or twice a year for many years. For twinks, you just can't beat Taboo. Have had some fun at Adonis, but lately have found that it's hit or miss. Definitely drop in for a drink to see for yourself.

Stock has some of the hottest men I've ever seen. But I find that it can be a bit expensive and the boys are not as friendly as my favorite bar ... Campus.

Campus is always a blast. Every time from twink to muscular. The men are very friendly as well as the staff. Be sure to save some $$ for time in the back. You're gonna have a blast!

Archived