Madrigals New Orleans Update ???

bakopanda
This topic is 6098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just returned from New Orleans. Madrigals New Orleans is closed. I talked to a dancer at corner pocket who used to dance and bartend there.

On a positive note, I found the corner pocket to have a nice variety of dancers. They had about 6 dancers on the two (week)nights I went. I expected very poor quality; but all-in-all, I was pleasantly surprised.

stripfan

Guest verymarried

If you want a different experience at the Corner Pocket and are there on a Friday night, get there early in the evening, maybe 7 or 8 ask the bartender if it might be possible for you to judge the amateur stripper contest. If it sounds like it is possible, tip him extremely well and he may suggest you come back around 9 and talk to the owner. My buddy and I served as judges one night and it was a blast. We got offered blow jobs by one guy for a high score, but did not give in unfortunately. You kind of have to stay there a long time as the contest goes on and on, but there must have been 15-20 guys dancing and each gives you very special attention!

Archived