drakes in prague

tealady
This topic is 6196 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

just got back from prague, and drakes has the best strip show now, on firday and saterday nights, 10pm to 12pm, 2 strippers with full nudity, then they take turns in the drakes dungon cage in the basement, where for a few $$$ you can have your petting zoo of days gone by. drakes is under new management, and it has been redone, much better now, and easy steps now to the famous basement. they get 5 stars for the redo.

the show at escape, is hard to watch and just flashes of dick, they keep the cloths on, or fast grab a towel. they have redone the club, and it is much better, but what out for the scam that to take a rent boy home you have to pay for his bar tab $$$

pinnicos, a very bad redo of the bar, looks like a bad aztec/mexican hotel. the new benches are hard to sit on, and the boys nothing to write home about. i found myself going back to drakes.

also drakes has the rule, if you go nude, you not only get in for free, you also drink for free. i must say the young men of prague must like to be naked, or have no money, or just like to walk around nude.

Guest zipperzone

Sounds wild...... what is local government attitude to such an establishment? It sounds too good to be true.

Archived